Getting Involved In Raising the Bar
- Are you interested in participating in the Raising the Bar initiative?
- Any child care program, agency or organization that supports the healthy growth and development of young children is welcome to participate.
- All you need to do is contact the Raising the Bar Project Coordinator to book a visit.
- A visit from the coordinator takes about an hour to go over the standards of the project.
- Once you sign the letter of agreement, you are ready to begin working on your Raising the Bar profile.
- Working with other child care programs to get your profile completed is recommended and encouraged.
Contact your Quality Assurance Initiatives Coordinator at: 705 749 – 3488 ext. 217